We have an opportunity for someone to join our team as a project Coordinator, the role will suit someone who has initiative, excellent organisational skills and is good at working in a team.
The role will involve working closely with the Project Managers to help deliver projects for our key clients (such as Fat Face, Monsoon & Superdry) including arranging licenses/permits and liaising with our design and production departments to ensure that important projects are delivered to time, budget and quality.
We are looking for a candidate who wants a career and who is passionate about what they do, we believe it’s important that this person has a good sense of humour and is hard-working.
The successful candidate should be fully competent in MS Office and having knowledge of signage and design is important but not essential. There will be an opportunity for career advancement at a later date for the right person.
Please send full CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org, any questions please feel free to call and speak to Damien or Neil. The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd May
See full Job description for more details
Main purpose and scope of this job:
The role involves assisting the Project Managers and working closely with them to ensure that all projects for our clients are delivered to timescales, budget and quality.
This includes working closely with the project managers, artwork and production departments to ensure all deadlines are met for individual projects. You will be accountable for the below responsibilities and therefore will need to plan your own work in order to meet these.
Responsibilities include (but are not exclusive to):
- The production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) as required and distributing with good time, also the responsibility to find out if these are required
- The production and distribution of accurate Works Orders/Job Sheets for each project to be created in good for each respective project.
- The production and distribution of accurate install dockets in good time for each respective project.
- The timely ordering of materials for jobs per the approved Job sheets/Works Orders and recording of this through the PO system
- Production of quotations/estimates for clients
- Assisting clients with any queries they have on projects, investigating and taking accountability for resolving issues
- The checking and organising of any licenses and permits required for all projects in a timely manner
- Liaising with artwork teams to get artwork amended and approved by client and production files ready in a timely manner
- Working with the production manager to ensure the timely production and delivery of projects
- Organise installation of signage and delivery of respective jobs in good time
- Occasionally there will be a need to visit clients and survey sites for upcoming projects
- Initiative – Evaluates, selects and acts on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives before being asked or required to do so
- Accountability – Takes responsibility for all work activities and personal actions; follows through on commitments; implements decisions that have been agreed upon; maintains confidentiality with sensitive information; acknowledges and learns from mistakes without blaming others; recognizes the impact of ones behaviour on others.
- Problem-solving – the process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues
- Customer-centric – Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Attention to detail – Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved
- Oral Communication skills – Demonstrates the ability to convey thoughts and express ideas effectively using speech in individual or group situations; attends to and fully comprehends what others are saying.
- Planning/Organising – Establishes a systematic course of action for oneself or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Determines priorities and allocates time and resources effectively
- Professional/Technical Expertise – Acquires and uses technical and professional knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish results and serve customers effectively.
- Teamwork – Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties and accomplish group objectives
- PC Skills – Microsoft Office intermediate
- Knowledge of design packages and principles
- Knowledge of construction projects
- Commercial/sales experience